Welcome to the Boston NeuroDynamics website. Please take some time to read the following carefully.
The content available on this website does not constitute legal or medical advice. The information posted here should not take the place of professional medical help. Please contact us directly or seek an independent licensed therapist before taking any action based on the information contained in this website.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site in any way is subject to the following:
- Limitation of Liability. Boston NeuroDynamics is not responsible for and does not endorse the thoughts, opinions and positions of third-party users on the site who contribute comments, posts or other content directly to our site. Boston NeuroDynamics is not responsible for and does not endorse statements or content linked to from this website, or content on third-party websites that include links to this website.
- Permitted Use. Content on this site may be linked to and/or cited appropriately. However, Boston NeuroDynamics retains the copyright for all content herein, and any text, graphics, data, images, logos, video clips or other content may not be reproduced without prior written authorization from Boston NeuroDynamics. Copyright (©) 2021, Boston NeuroDynamics. All Rights Reserved.
- Data Collected From Your Use Of This Site. We automatically receive certain data about the computer or device you are using when you visit this website. This includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address; information about the browser or type of device you are using; data collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies (as described below in the “Cookies and Other Internet Technologies” section); the date and time of your visit; and the web page you visited immediately prior to visiting this website. We also collect data about videos or other content you view on this website, including the type and name of the content and the time viewed.
- Data You Provide. When you submit questions, request information, or give us feedback via this website, we may ask you for data, like your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address so we can respond or follow up. We may also ask you to provide other data relevant to your question, request, or feedback, such as your geographical location, industry, and preferred contact method. You may also make requests through this website to exercise your individual rights under applicable privacy laws. We will collect and maintain data related to such requests in order to respond to you and for our audit and legal compliance purposes. We generally do not seek data that may be considered “special” or “sensitive” personal data (e.g., government-issued identification numbers or information related to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, protected health information, criminal background, or trade union membership) from visitors of this website, and we ask that you do not provide such data. If we specifically require “special” or “sensitive” personal data in connection with one or more of the uses described below, we will request your consent to use the data in accordance with this Privacy Statement and/or in the ways described at the point where you were asked to disclose the data. If you voluntarily share with us or post/upload any “special” or “sensitive” personal data to this website for any other reason, you consent that we may use such data in accordance with applicable law and this Privacy Statement. Please note that any information or materials you post or disclose on this Site via message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs, and other services (including social media services) are publicly available and will be seen by other visitors to this Site. You should consider this when deciding to disclose any personal data or any other information on this Site.
- Data Use. We use data about you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or provided to us (as stated at the point of collection) or as otherwise obvious from the context of collection. We may also use data to:
- Administer and manage this website, communicate with you about this website, process your request for information, or otherwise complete a transaction or service you request or authorize;
- Customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you, including to provide you with content that is more relevant to you;
- Contact you about our services, provide you with promotional materials or offers for services from Boston NeuroDynamics, or send you other communications about Boston NeuroDynamics business and events (including communications based on your interests, personal and business characteristics, and location) (collectively, “marketing communications”). We may provide these communications and offers via email, postal mail, online, social media platforms, text messages, and other means;
- Carry out our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits, and data analysis; conduct research and analytics about your use of this website and interaction with us; develop new services; improve this website and our existing products and services; identify usage trends; assess the performance of our advertisements; optimize our advertising campaigns; and determine the effectiveness of our communications;
- Protect the rights, safety, property, or operations of our organization, partners, you, or others;
- Comply with applicable law and/or respond to requests and communications from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- Disclosure Of Information. In connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the “Data Use” section above, we may disclose your data to:
- Third parties that provide services to us, such as system hosting, management, and support; data analysis; facilitation of advertisements; data backup; and data security and storage services;
- Competent governmental and public authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests; and
- Other third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that may set cookies in your browser, in order to help us understand how visitors engage with this Site. To learn more about Google Analytics’ data practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.